High Protein Blueberry Pancakes - Recipe
Oct 27, 2020
Enjoy this nutritious, quick-to-prepare high protein breakfast recipe to fuel your body for the entire day!
Get all 52 High Protein, Easy-To-Follow Recipes including detailed macronutrient profiles, shopping lists, ingredient lists and step-by-step instructions for under $25!
What you need:
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites (around 4 eggs)
- 1 scoop (25g) of vanilla whey powder
- ½ banana, mashed
- almond milk, if needed
- ¼ cup (25g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
What you need to do:
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Pre: 5 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
Nutrition Per serving:
Scan to automatically enter your MyFitnessPal Macros.
Get Bolder. Not Older!
Find Workout Programs & Diet Plans for Busy Adults and Parents.